19 May 2012

everyone wants the best

I want a guy that comforts me everytime I need them. I want a guy that understand me well. I want a guy that can buy me things that I need and I want. I want a guy that can give me shelter. I want a guy that respects my family. I want a guy that is kind and generous. I want a guy that can go travel anywhere with me. I want a guy that can protect me well from harm. I want a guy that can give me strength whenever I am sad. I want  a guy that can make me laugh. I want a guy that can accompany me day and night without boring.





Sincerely I want a guy that can be halal to me. The one that can lead my prayer and also my son and daughter one day insyaAllah. The one that love me bacause he loves Allah and accept me for who I am. The one that I can lean against on everytime everywhere and everyday.



I am praying this now for my future. Every girl hopes for the best guy to enter her entire life.



So, I promise myself to learn better, be better, perform better, doa without stop from Allah for brightest future.


InsyaAllah.


P/s:jiwang at a sudden and i dont know why :p

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment